Take Varenicline if the medication suits your condition- take time to discuss with your doctor or your health care provider on the safety use of the drugs. It is important that he or she understands if you have any of the following conditions before you buy Vareniclinemedicines:
- If you have any circulation or heart related disorders
- If you have any kidney problem including if you are on dialysis
- If you have a medical history of psychiatric illness such as depression
Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should also consult with their doctors before taking this medication. Worth noting is the fact that this treatment is not recommended for children.
Varenicline works by acting on the nicotine receptor cells in the brain. This alters the pleasurable feelings drawn from nicotine thus reducing on the urge to smoke. Chantix drugs can also be used when one is dealing with smoking withdrawal effects.
How to Take Varenicline
Use the drugs as directed by your doctor without altering the dosage. There are 2 ways of taking the medication. Consult with your doctor on the right way to use the drugs. The two ways to take Varenicline are:
- You may begin by setting the date to quit smoking first. Then buy Varenicline and start taking them a week to the set quit date. This helps in building the medicine in the body
- You could start taking chantix medicine even before setting the quit date. However, make sure that you decide on when to stop smoking within 8 and 35 days upon your treatment commencement
Do not use the medicine for longer than prescribed. In most cases, this treatment goes on for around 12 weeks. It is advisable that you take the tablets after a meal, with a glass of water. Dosage may be started at a low with gradual increment in the first days of the treatment.
Why buy Varenicline?
Unlike most smoking cessation therapies, Varenicline drugs do not have nicotine. This makes it a very effective and appropriate treatment as compared to the nicotine replacement therapies. It has far reaching positive effects as far as dealing with withdrawal and smoking cessation is concerned.
Some medications could interact with this treatment. Make sure that you inform your health care provider if you are using any of the following:
- Blood thinners such as warfarin
- Any asthmatic medication like theophyline
Possible Side Effects
Using smoking cessation medicines come with other unwanted effects. Alongside the benefits of taking Varenicline, it is necessary that you understand the various negative effects that may be experienced while on this treatment. They include:
- Nausea or vomiting
- General weakness and fatigue
- Constipation and stomach upsets
- Dizziness and headache among others
You do not have to struggle quitting smoking anymore - buy Varenicline from our Kiwi Drugs online doctor now without any prescriptions required. We will help you in purchasing the best medication and start on an effective stop-smoking program!